GA Pet Food Partners mission is to make and deliver the world’s finest food. With over 2000 partner brands located throughout the world, we strive to meet the demands and exceed expectations. Our core values are Quality, Innovation and Integrity: these values are embedded throughout the organisation, Our expertise and constant investment in innovative R&D bring a stream of new product development which our partner brands can seize and take to market with huge success. As a family-owned business GA has grown tremendously over the last few years and we are looking ambitiously towards further extensive growth. At GA we welcome new applicants who have the desire to make a difference and work ethic to deliver.
Based at our Head Office in Chorley we have a fantastic opportunity for an In House Danish speaking Account Manager within our International team. Reporting into the Head of Team International, the successful candidate will play a key role in developing the Danish market for GA.
The role will entail the following:
- Daily communication with potential & existing partners in Denmark ensuring they continue to receive the excellent customer service they have come to expect from GA.
- Identifying and contacting new leads in Denmark.
- Working closely with Partners to help develop NPD projects and assist in bringing them to market.
- Providing a link between the Partners and GA to help manage finished product and empty packaging stock levels thus ensuring product availability.
- Forging strong relationships with other teams within GA in order to be able to help partners with any requirements they have.
- Fluent Danish language skills (additional languages would also be an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to empathise with Partners needs.
- An ability to spot opportunities that will help our Partners develop.
- A structured approach to account management and the recording of contacts using a CRM system.
- The desire to always go the extra mile for our Partners.
- £23,166 00 per annum
- This post is on a full-time basis over five days per week, hours are 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- 28 days annual holidays including bank holidays and contribution to pension plus a 3 x death in service award.
How to apply:
Please send a current CV with details of current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date is planned for 13th December 2019 but may be closed earlier if there are enough applications received; applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
GA Pet Food Partners is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and have relevant identification documents.
This position is being advertised internally and externally.
Please no recruitment agencies, we will contact those we wish to use.